It’s time to say “no more” to Sunday Scaries and Manic Mondays.
Each time Monday comes around, we have the opportunity to set the tone for the days to come. But if work becomes a source of stress and burnout, Mondays can turn from a chance to start fresh and focused to being highly intense and anxiety provoking. And that can set any week off in the wrong direction, leading to distraction, unfulfillment, and inefficiencies. It’s time to say “no more” to Sunday Scaries and Manic Mondays.
The Mindful Mondays program was created with the intention to help organization, leaders, and executives set the right tone and conditions for a successful and productive week at work.
When you kick off your week centered around your clear priorities and intentions, you’ll be motivated to show up with integrity when working towards your goals, inevitably leading you towards successful and fulfillment.
How Mindful Mondays Works
The Mindful Mondays program includes three (3) monthly motivational mindfulness-based activations over the course of 6-12 months. You’ll take part in:
- One (1) mindfulness-based centering exercise,
- One (1) mindfulness-based theme workshop,
- And one (1) theme newsletter with practical steps to achieve your desired goals.
This motivational program covers concepts that can help executives render their best performance, while maintaining sustainable balance and happiness, at work. It’s all about setting the right conditions, intentions, and strategies to become more centered, resilient, self-motivated and focused.
- Cultivating mindfulness in the day-to-day
- Learning how to set intentions, priorities, and boundaries at work.
- Choosing Abundant thinking over Scarcity thinking.
- Communicate mindfully and effectively.
- Deactivating the inner critic.
- Moving from busyness to effectiveness
- Becoming emotionally and mentally agile.
- Leaders and organizations looking to set the right tone for a successful week.
- Leaders and organizations determined to establish an effective work /life balance.
- Leaders and organizations wanting to establish a culture that cultivates well-being, happiness, and purpose driven-work.
- Leaders and organizations wanting to establish a culture that cultivates well-being, happiness and purpose-driven work.
- Leaders and organizations with a strong mission and intention to minimize burnout in the workplace.
- Leaders and organizations looking to rely on a consistent wellness program that can help their executives and employees integrate practical tools that allow them to increase productivity and happiness at work.