In today’s corporate culture, busyness is often confused with success. In the short-term, buying into an always-on environment provides a sense of self-worth and identity. But in the long-term, busyness culture can be a fast track to burnout, affecting companies and their bottom lines.
Technology is improving our lives in numerous ways. But it’s always-on integration in our day-to-day routines, coupled with society putting multitasking on a pedestal, is making us more prone to distraction than ever before. That distraction then leads to inefficiencies and lack of productivity in the workplace.
Working environments of all kinds are facing unprecedented change. Adapting to a new normal with new KPIs to measure success can pose a formidable challenge to anyone, ushering in stress and pressure. With that, even the best employees and achievers can act reactively, impacting communication, performance, and relationships at work.
Let’s not make you or anyone from your team the next stress-leave candidate and instead, learn a new way to master your mind and emotions to achieve sustainable success in a way that feels authentic and in alignment with your values.
Learning how to master your attention and emotions will allow you to work with intention and eliminate distraction so that you get more done in less time with less stress. Mind Mastery™ for Executives is based on the principles of mindfulness: a science-based approach that enables you to elevate your performance, productivity and well-being.
We spend almost 47% of our waking hours thinking about something other than what we’re doing.
Mind Mastery™ for Executives is a results-oriented and implementational training program that helps you master your attention, emotions, relationships, and performance at work. This corporate executive wellness program will enable you to become emotionally and mentally agile, as well as build sustainable success despite external circumstances that may pose as challenging.
You and your team will be able to master your full potential by developing strategies to work smarter, not harder and take steps towards being grounded and focused. Even in the face of adversity and disruption, you’ll be armed with the skills to communicate effectively and compassionately while remaining aligned to your goals and priorities.
Learning how to manage your attention effectively will help you become mentally and emotionally agile, present, and intentional, accelerating your performance and happiness at work.
We offer a seven-week program that can be taught in person or virtually, focusing on the following modules. Each module is about 2.5 hours and can be done in private or group sessions.
Learn how to live mindfully by integrating the nine mindfulness attitudes. Through them, you can live a life that is richer in presence, calmness, fulfillment, and intention.
Learn how to improve your relationship with yourself by integrating science-based tools that can help you tone down the inner critic and embrace your imperfectly perfect self with compassion and kindness.
Courses are available online or onsite. You can enroll in the signature 7-week program, including all seven (7) modules, each lasting 90 minutes with seven (7) to ten (10) included coaching sessions. Alternatively, you can take advantage of the 1:1 executive coaching program which focuses on individual modules, each lasting 90 minutes, including one (1) to two (2) coaching sessions.
- Leaders interested in discovering how to use their minds effectively in achieving their goals in accordance with their values.
- Individuals who want simple and practical strategies to deal with the general complexity and pace of modern life.
- Executives experiencing work-related stress, sensitivity to a stressful environment, poor concentration, perfectionism, or procrastination.
- Individuals caught in cycles of worry, anxiety, irritability, low mood, poor self-esteem, and lack of confidence.
- Individuals who want to find ways of working with general stress and anxiety more effectively and for increasing their overall well-being, self-awareness and insight.
- Individuals interested in learning how to respond wisely to adversity and experiences in life rather than reacting habitually or blindly.
- Easily distracted Individuals who need to manage effectively their attention to increase productivity and performance at work.
Regional Head of R&O
Mexico & Latin America
Human Resources Director
HSBC Bank USA.
Everyone has something that makes them unique & special. Make it your mission to find the courage to claim your uniqueness.